SOLO

SOLO

main_search_layout***form.rta=none***delCtegory=***sourceSystem=***activeSourceSystem=[Aleph]***ct=***isActivatedSystem=******
institution = University of Oxford institution code = OX

 

OxLIP+


 

e-Journals


 

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Thing 12 Youtube

This week's thing is Youtube, I had a look at a virtual tour of the Bodleian Library and was reminded of the time I set the alarms off in Duke Humphrey's. I also had a hunt for guides to using electronic resources, but didn't find much apart from the Web of Knowledge videos suggested. The WoK one was good though, I should probably watch that one again.

Maybe people could film WISER presentations and put them on Youtube? Of course, you wouldn't be able to ask questions, which is one of the best things about WISER sessions, but it would be better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My sample form created using Google Docs