SOLO

SOLO

main_search_layout***form.rta=none***delCtegory=***sourceSystem=***activeSourceSystem=[Aleph]***ct=***isActivatedSystem=******
institution = University of Oxford institution code = OX

 

OxLIP+


 

e-Journals


 

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Labels

Hmmm, I see that we are supposed to have a list of labels in our blog. I think that mine went when I changed the template so tried to add a gadget but all I could find was a dreadful "Label Sphere" - oh well, it is better than nothing.
Now to check I have labelled everything correctly and add to the Sphere of Pain.

Update - I've now added my labels properly - by actually reading the instructions, but will keep the Sphere because I feel sorry for it now. It is now the Sphere of Sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My sample form created using Google Docs