SOLO

SOLO

main_search_layout***form.rta=none***delCtegory=***sourceSystem=***activeSourceSystem=[Aleph]***ct=***isActivatedSystem=******
institution = University of Oxford institution code = OX

 

OxLIP+


 

e-Journals


 

Friday 12 February 2010

Thing 8: Picnik


Spooky House 2
Originally uploaded by edwarddanielsmithson



This thing was to use Picnik to edit photos, I opted to edit my photo of a spooky house and to increase its demoniacal aspect by altering the colour (the photo was a bit wonky, so I straightened it out too)

I used the "blog this" option in Flickr (which involved giving Flickr access to my blog so I could post pictures directly to it.

I also discovered I can upload pictures from my Blackberry direct to Flickr, I'll have to take one of the Library...

It's amazing how all this stuff can integrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My sample form created using Google Docs