SOLO

SOLO

main_search_layout***form.rta=none***delCtegory=***sourceSystem=***activeSourceSystem=[Aleph]***ct=***isActivatedSystem=******
institution = University of Oxford institution code = OX

 

OxLIP+


 

e-Journals


 

Friday 12 February 2010

Flickr


Picos
Originally uploaded by edwarddanielsmithson
This thing was to register with Flickr (and Yahoo first) it turns out I'd already registered with Yahoo (!)
I couldn't be bothered bringing my camera into the office but discovered that you could email photos to your Flickr account - go to the Uploading Tools page so I got some old holiday snaps from my Facebook page.
The next part was to join the 23 Things group and add some photos to that, it was interesting to see other people's photos, especially of the Refugee Studies Centre Library, where I used to work.

Attached is a picture of one of the "Picos de Europa" in Asturias, Northern Spain.

1 comment:

  1. I was really pleased Sarah found those pictures and put them up! ...RIP RSC

    ReplyDelete

My sample form created using Google Docs